Linggo, Disyembre 9, 2012

Gadgets




I would like to criticize the locally made android phones. These phones are labelled as My Phone, Cherry Mobile and the rising brand the Star Mobile. These "Pinoy Phones" are now making noise in the industry of gadgets. The features of this phones are almost the same as the branded one's. This only means that when it comes to technology the Filipinos are very creative. And I think that this phones will soon to be the gratest competitor of the foreign products.


The design of these phones are so simple and yet so elegant. The My Phone has a Philippine map at the back it only means that it is Filipino made and sure, to be proud of. The applications of this phones is accessible and the quality is good enough for it.



If I would have a money to buy some gadget for sure I will buy one this. And also I will recommend this one because the price really matters. As low as five thousand pesos you will have an android phone? so what are you waiting for try to buy some of this.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento