Linggo, Disyembre 9, 2012





I remember when I first watched this movie, The whole film is colored black and white and I wondered why this film won the best picture in 1993 Oscar Awards. But after I watched this film and I noticed that little girl with a red dress, I asked myself "why did the producer make it black and white if he can make it in colored". And soon I realized that he producer make it black and white because, maybe he avoid the violence instead he wants the viewers to focus on the story. 



This movie is all about Oskar Schindler played by Liam Neeson, he is a business man who just want money, women and power. He owns a factory wherein he has a Jewish workers and when Adolf Hitler decided to kill all the Jewish people, Mr. Schindler rescued some Jewish people especially the younger ones. He felt really bad because those people are killed like animals, I remember the scene where Gen. Goeth shoot some people at his balcony. 

Oskar Schindler sell all his wealth just to save some lives, and that is why it is called "Schindler's List" because all the people that he bought from the German soldier's are documented in list form. And they called it as "the list of life".   




I definitely recommend this film because you will realize how it hard to live in World War II and also to insist in our minds that we must value our live.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento