Biyernes, Enero 4, 2013






Isang araw lang the movie is all about the public service of Kuya Danielle Razon (the main star). He is a jeep  driver but with his willingness to help others, he give his all to help those who is in need like in financial problems. What's surprising me is that he didn't have a lot of money but still he adopted many children and give them all they need like schooling and even their shelter. And in that movie I admire his effort to help others even in the real person behind those camera.

My assessment to this film is it can fit to all of age. It teaches us have a good values and point of view in our lives despite of our negligence in our lives. The comedy part makes it not boring to watch even if it teaches us to be a good person.

After I've witness this film I admire to help others even in my own simple way. Just like the moral lesson of this movie. Helping others is like glorifying the almighty God.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento