Huwebes, Marso 7, 2013

Art month in February


-->Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better.  ~André Gide


-->Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.

  ~Pablo Picasso
-->We all know that Art is not truth.  Art is a lie that makes us realize truth, at least the truth that is given us to understand.  The artist must know the manner whereby to convince others of the truthfulness of his lies. 
 ~Pablo Picasso

I want to reach that condensation of sensations that constitutes a picture. 
 ~Henri Matisse, Notes d'un peintre, 1908



This is the popular quotes is from my favorite artists. Art is one of the things that I am interested with, for my own perception art makes the word perfectly beautiful. Although I'm not good in drawing it is not a hindrance to me from trying until I learned. 

Through art you can express yourself and make your own world, and I remember when my friend taught me that artists is the weirdest person in this world.  Maybe in some point she is correct in saying those words, but based on my own understandings these artist got something that not all the people has.  It is a gift from God  that should be express to show the world.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento