Huwebes, Marso 7, 2013

:D




(flash back)
La Verdad Christian College in Caloocan to specify is one of the school that I want to enroll, back when I was a fresh graduate from my high school days. On the other hand my second option of school is at CMU (City of Malabon University) I personally want to study here at this school because it is so near at our house walking distance only. But my Dad did not agree instead he brings me at LVCC to pursue my college degree, at first I did not like his idea but, when I saw this school there is something in me that calls me pick this school.

At first I don't have any idea regarding this school (La Verdad Christian College) but my heart beats so fast when I heard that there will be NO TUITION FEE!, NO MISCELLANEOUS FEE! and FREE LUNCH! I was so surprise that there will be no hindrances to my college degree, I was so speechless.
(end of flash back)



Now that I am here at LVCC I experience everything that I didn't have before but in a good way of course. And all I can say is through this school I change myself slowly... In the way that I dress, the way that I talk, and the most important thing is my spiritual beliefs became more brighter. And my happiest day of my life came true that is when, I am baptized last February 15, 1013. And I am so thankful to our preacher/founders of this school Brod. Eli Soriano and Brod. Daniel Razon.


TO GOD BE THE GLORY! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento