Lunes, Marso 11, 2013

Dear Kuya


This not just another radio program it tackles about the mail senders and their problems. I said it is not a typical radio program because Kuya Daniel give advice to the sender with a Bible verses. 



Another thing is, this program give a chance to the students of  La Verdad Christian College Caloocan to dub a characters played in this program. Although listening to radio is not the usual thing to do during this modern days. Through this program, it brings back the way we treat our radio before wherein it is part of our daily lives. 

I assure to all the listeners that you will be inspired with this segment. All of the advice is wonderful because it has a Bible verses and your spiritual belief will be in depth. 

Lastly I am not saying this because I am a student from LVCC but because I am once inspired by this program and it help me to solve my problems. God Bless! and be guided by God!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento