Huwebes, Marso 7, 2013


I really enjoyed this celebration not because we are excuses to our classes but because it is another way of giving thanks for all the loving and kindness of our Almighty God. And also the contests was so exciting and full of fun. I joined at the chorale contest although I didn't have a good voice I still insist in myself that I have a good voice, it's all because the song that we will be singing is a praise song. And I will do my very best to justify my decision to join in this contest, in the end we won! but not as a champion but as a runner up. And thanks to God because all of our hard times in practicing this song comes a good thing in return.

Another thing is we won as  over all champion in this event. Am I too conceited to say this things? And I am so sorry for that, I am just proud of my classmates and all our hard work was paid by these trophies. Our goal is not to defeat our opponents but to enjoy and thank praise God for everything that we have.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento